What is Submersible Pump?
A submersible pump is a type of hermetically sealed pump device that fully operates by pushing, rather than pulling water during its pumping process. Like the name suggests, the pump is able to function when fully submerged in the liquid to be pumped
VSP 150 submersible pump introduction and overview
VSP Submersible pump as a continuous Running Pump is specially made designed for Fish Pond & Fountain act as circulating applications.
Applications includes transferring unwanted water away from building foundation, basement, and work area.
Designed non-corrodible materials, ensuring to provide a longer service & healthier life.
- Continuous running circulating application special design for fish pond & fountain
- High efficiency for low electricity bill
- Corrosion resistant materials for healthier life
- High reliability, robust construction
- Stainless steel motor frame, great heat dissipation
- Models are hermetically sealed to be watertight, dust-tight, and completely submerged
- For a longer motor life, on the go with auto reset thermal overload protection
- Designed for easily move or transport (small & light in weight).
- Fish pond & fountain circulation
- Water transfer
- Sump / effluent handling
- Basement water removal
- Waste water drainage